Monday, March 8, 2010

There is Just No Way That God Doesn't Exist

Alma 30: 40,44 "And now what evidence have ye that there is no God, or that Christ cometh not? I say unto you that ye have none, save it be your word only....all things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion, yea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator."

A friend posted this on her blog a while back and it had an impact on me. My eyes tear up each and every time I watch it. God is real. We are His children. He loves us. And all things in and on this earth truly can lead us to know that there is a God.

Enjoy this wonderful compilation of the beauty of the earth:


P.S. I am back from my weird sickness. I still have bouts of dizziness here and there but I am pretty much up and running again. I'll be back on Words of Wisdom Wednesday to share an apostles thoughts on the matter.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I love this scripture so much that you quoted, it is one of my many favorites! I know God lives and loves us. His works never cease to amaze me! "All things testify of Him".

Have a great day.

Ashlee said...

Oh Paige! I wish I owned that movie. I'm glad you liked the clip. I honestly don't know how people can look at our world or ponder the expanse of the universe and not feel His power. It's so comforting and beautiful to me.

Hope you keep getting better!