- My little man turned 4. What, he is halfway to 8? When did this happen? It is amazing how quickly time passes by.
- This week we have had a house full of sickies. In fact right now I am missing church with my little one fast asleep. Cold, cough, fever, and a handful of teeth coming in does not make for a happy munchkin.
- I think I have been experiencing heartburn. I have never had heartburn before so I am still in the figuring out stages.For all I know it may be something completely different. Either way, not fun.
- I need to go to the temple. Our temple is closing soon for renovations and I have been slacking as of recently. The talks today in our Sacrament meeting were a great reminder of where my priorities should be. It is time to reevaluate and get my priorities straight.
- I love playing basketball. I played in high school and have been playing stake ball lately and boy does it do something for me. So fun!
- I started reading (aha, my absence is clearer now) again. I just finished reading the Chronicles of Narnia and quite enjoyed them. I realize now that when the children were in bed instead of typing my thoughts here I would end up devouring several chapters in anticipation of what was going to happen next. I started them at the beginning of January and flew through them. I had forgotten how much I love to enter a different world through reading and my "ME" Time has been great for this.
- I have become a crazy coupon lady and have found that Rite Aid is my friend.
- My upcoming lesson in Relief Society is going to be on Charity. I have already learned some new things and will be sure to share as more unfolds.
My little one is stirring and starting to cry. Must be off.