- 7 day scripture reading or spiritual easter egg hunt
- A video of Elder Holland's Easter thoughts.
- More excited for the Easter Bunny - with a link to some wonderful Easter ideas.
- A Christ-Centered Easter Treat
- This first one is an article from April's Friend magazine. It is called "Easter Week" and has scripture readings for 8 days (sorry this is a little late to start on time but you coud always start out with a few the first day :) Or you could put them in Easter Eggs and do a hunt on Sunday and put them in order, or even do both. Text Version - PDF Version
- Read President Monson's First Presidency Message - He is Not Here, but is Risen
- Read The Living Christ as a family.
"Among the most cherished thoughts and writings in this world is the divine statement of truth: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
This precious Son, our Lord and Savior, atoned for the sins of all mankind. That memorable night in Gethsemane His suffering was so great, His anguish so consuming that He pleaded, "Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." Later, on the cruel cross, He died that we might live, and live everlastingly. Resurrection morning was preceded by pain, by suffering in accordance with the divine plan of God. Before Easter, there had to be a cross. The world has witnessed no greater gift, nor has it known more lasting love.
The message of Easter is that the Savior lives! And because He lives all shall indeed live again. This knowledge provides the peace for loved ones of those who have passed on, "Oh, sweet the joy this sentence gives: 'I know that my Redeemer lives!'"
I hope we all have a spirit-filled Easter!