- Go into General Conference remembering that it has something just for YOU!
Elder Holland said, “If we teach by the Spirit and you listen by the Spirit, some one of us will touch on your circumstance, sending a personal little, prophetic epistle just to you.”
Enjoy this video and you may also enjoy reading THIS arcticle from the September Ensign about a Sister's experience in finding out that Conference had something just for her.
3. Create new General Conference traditions or plan to carry out old ones. This can give something similar and concrete about each Conference for your children (and yourself) to look forward to. You can find one of our traditions HERE.
4. Play some games or watch this video sometime this week to get your kids thinking about what is coming.
You can find an Apostle Matching Game and Fun Fact Cards HERE. There are also a few fun online games from lds.org you can find HERE.
5. Get some of these printables ready for your children to use throughout Conference:
Sugardoodle.net Printable Packets for all ages.
Sugardoodle.net Other Conference activities and printables.
Deseret Book Printable
And there are so many other creations, ideas, and printables all over the internet. I hope you find something you like.
6. Think about joining in this fun Video Conference event, check out this video to learn more:
6. I was sent a document with many FAQ about Genereal Conference but don't know how to put the information on my blog. If you are in need of answers to any of these questions leave a comment with the question you'd like answered and your email address or email me with this information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I access General Conference?
- When will conference materials be available?
- What languages are available?
- Can I put General Conference on my mobile device?
- Can I download just the music from General Conference?
- Is General Conference on Twitter or Facebook?
Now let's all get prepping! What does your family do to prepare for Conference?