Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Gospel Art Book

Many of you have probably already seen this on the homepage of lds.org but just in case I thought I would post it here as well. The Church has come out with a new Gospel Art Book. The original version is a set of Gospel Art Pictures that you can put in a box, with box and pictures this totaled $30. Now with this new version it comes in a spiral bound book for only $3.50. I think this is a wonderful idea.

I love that the book is small enough to be taken to church in a bag and that we won't lose any pictures as we take them out here and there. We will still use the set of pictures that we have but I am sure we will find great use for this new version.

You can order the book online HERE.
You may also download or browse the pictures online HERE.

Also enjoy this Promotional Video put out by the Church:

4 comments:

Lori said...

We've been meaning to buy the gospel art kit but haven't yet - this will be PERFECT!!! Thanks for posting about it.

Stephanie said...

This is AWESOME. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Valerie said...

I hadn't heard about this. Thanks for passing on the info!

Carla said...

this is on my want list!!! Thank you for sharing:)