Thursday, April 2, 2009

Where and When to Watch LDS General Conference

The 179th Annual General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will be held on Saturday and Sunday, April 4-5, 2009. General sessions will be held at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm (MST) each day with a session specifically for Priesthood holders on Saturday night at 6:00 pm. Speakers throughout the Conference will include the First Presidency and other General Authorities and general officers of the Church.


The General Sessions will be played live on KSL channel 5. Conference may also be seen online in several different languages including English, Portugese, Spanish, American Sign Language, and French. In addition, there are many, many more languages that you can listen to Conference in. You can also watch Conference in American Sign Language on KSL digital channel 5.3.

To read my post that includes activities for your children to do during Conference click HERE. To watch the New Apostle Song and get your children ready to add a new Apostle click HERE.

I hope everyone enjoys Conference.

1 comment:

Pokemon said...

I will write an actual post when Conference is all finished but I just had to say that it sure was a good first day of conference. So many great talks. I am looking forward to tomorrow!

I do have to say that I am excited for the Ensign to come out because I sure felt like I didn't hear it all. The things I planned for my 2year old were fun and helpful but still it wasn't perfect. Yea for the Ensign!!! :)