Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Thank You to the Youth for Easing My Fears

So sometimes I look at what is going on in the world and I look at my two young children and I worry. I worry about the people they will choose to become.  I worry about the world seeping in too much.  I worry that I am not doing enough.  I worry about their futures.  I worry about what is happening here and now. I worry.

It IS a rough world with many temptations and many choices to be made and I think I will always be concerned (and in some ways I think I should be).  I want to be as conscious, consistent, and intentional about raising them as I can.  There are so many things to think about and to prepare them for.  The future (and sometimes even the present) truly can be overwhelming to think about and that is why I am so grateful for all of these wonderful videos put out by the Church.  They give me hope in the future and peace to know how strong so many of the youth truly are in this chaotic world.  I am grateful for their examples to children, youth, and adults alike. 

Thank you to the great youth for easing some of my fears.  You are Wonderful!!!











To view more Mormon Messages for Youth visit HERE.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I hear ya!! I worry a lot about what my boys learn and who they will become. In our branch, we have AMAZING youth. I mean AMAZING! I am proud of them. Some of them come without their parents and are role models for a lot of kids. The videos you've shown are awesome! Thanks for sharing!