Monday, December 29, 2008

Send a Submission: A More Involved Blog


I’ve decided that I want to start incorporating all of you more in my blog. I am going to try to start sharing more personal experiences of my own but would love to involve all of you in this change.

Just like the Ensign, I will periodically ask for submissions of your experiences and testimonies on certain topics but will accept and encourage any appropriate submissions to the blog.

To start off I am looking for two different types of submissions:

1) Your Personal Conversion Story.
2) Your Testimony of the Savior and/or experiences with the power of the Atonement and the peace that it brings.

Please email your submission to becominglds@yahoo.com. Place in the subject line either Conversion or Savior depending on the topic of your post. Also please specify what you would like the title to be on your post, your name (anonymous is fine too, just let me know), and if you would like a link to be put on your post back to your own blog or website.

I hope that you will find the time to share about one of these topics or a topic in the future. I feel that the testimonies and experiences of more of us can be a more powerful tool for those of us striving to become better, striving to strengthen our testimonies, and also be a great missionary tool for those who are investigating the Church.

Please be patience and I will try to post your submissions as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that this is a great ideal. In fact, I have already sent you two emails -- one is my personal testimony and one is my conversion story. I really enjoy your blog. You are doing a great job. Keep up the good work!