Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do you have a Question? Do you have an Answer?

So this is just a little reminder post about the Question and Answer portion of this blog. If you have a gospel question (that fits in this criteria) I would love it if you would leave a comment on any post or email me at becominglds@gmail.com with your question and I will post it as soon as I can.

Or if you'd like to read and possibly answer other's questions then click on the Question and Answer button on the side of the blog and help someone out or learn something new from someone else.

I hope to keep this rolling but I don't want all of the questions to just come from me so keep them coming. :)

1 comment:

Dianna said...

How do you balance your commitments and priorities to do everything that you should and some things you want to and still remain sane?

How do you do daily scripture study with young children?

Do you have any ideas for showing appreciation for our local church leaders and teachers?