Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I am a Child of God


Psalms 82:6
All of you are children of the most High.

Wouldn't the way we treat people, our tendency to judge,
and our love for Heavenly Father be strengthened
if we realized this simple scripture...we are ALL children of the most High?

I am a child of God,
And he has sent me here,
Has given me an earthly home
With parents kind and dear.

"That wonderfully revered Primary hymn
“I Am a Child of God”
has the children singing this request
to parents and teachers:

Lead me, guide me, walk beside me,
Help me find the way.
Teach me all that I must do
To live with him someday.
(“I Am a Child of God,” Hymns, no. 301.)

We are all children of God, and we must teach each other;
we must help each other “find the way.” "


"I Am a Child of God"


No comments: