Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Praise to the Man - Joseph Smith

I chose this song this week because on Monday our family had the opportunity to go to the Church History Museum. We had a good experience there. I especially felt the Spirit as I was looking at some of Joseph Smith's belongings. I felt the Spirit witness to me that the Prophet Joseph Smith was a true Prophet of God and that he did see God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ. He did restore the Gospel to the earth and he did translate the Book of Mormon. I know this to be true.


Praise to the Man



There may be some misconceptions that we worship the Prophet Joseph Smith. However, we praise and honor him for restoring the Gospel to the earth and we have gratitude toward him for the many hardships and afflictions he had to face in order to do so but we worship our Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ.

Click here to read the Joseph Smith - History
Click here to enter the Joseph Smith Site

Elder Ballard answers the question:
Do you worship Jesus Christ in your Sunday services?

Elder Ballard answers the questions:
Was Joseph Smith a prophet? Are prophets necessary today?

No comments: